60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

That was fun!

Fun game. I love the McDonalds hat for when you lose.

Very nice =D

JohnMazz responds:

lol, thanks for the review. Yea, that was a good addition I think

Elf Sim Date II Elf Sim Date II

Great!

Lots of fun, nice job.

When I go to the training place though it shows me the Night Club's options (Date and Drink) overtop of the training options.

Training targets Training targets

Okay

So that was a lot of fun but...

Hitted???
What's up with that? Might you have meant "Hit:"? Dunno, maybe you come from strange lands.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Awesome

That was an awesome game! I just played it several times til I got to the end and it wasnt until after that that I realized you could click to push things away from you >.<

Kudos on a great game though!

Point&amp;amp;Click Adventure Pt1 Point&Click Adventure Pt1

Ehh?

I was very unimpressed, especially since you made a comment about people having problems getting out of the house?? Everything you need to do happens in the one room then the game ends.

Make it longer, make it more fun, and lern too spele

Death by lovin' an asian Death by lovin' an asian

That was surprisingly good

At first glance at the title I thought this was going to be some horribly pointless racist thing. I found the ending to be pretty funny and you've got a good sense of humor. (Though I'm sure some will still say it's racist).

Oh well, you made me laugh, thanks!

Lucky Ladybug Lucky Ladybug

That was great =)

Not sure what was up with the last reviewer but I thought that game was pretty cool. The music was fun and original. Kudos on making a unique game!

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Great game but...

This is seriously one of the best games I've ever played on Newgrounds. However, the fact that you could not take just two seconds to spell check your mission briefings and such is kind of lame. You spell sooooo many things wrong and it makes me like the game less (especially when intelligence is spelled wrong... how intelligent is that?!).

Anyway, A+ game, D- texts.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Excellent

People... he's being sarcastic with the coolness of suicide. Also, I disagree with your opinions on suicide being taboo. By not openly mocking and making fun of it we possibly suggest that it's not that stupid/horrible.

I like this game. It was funny =)

Scott Waters Scott Waters

Ummm

I spent years training just so I could shoot him?!

Nice flash =) Choice games are always fun. Like the last guy said, just work more on smooth animation, better drawn characters, etc.

mannynose responds:

Thanks Sean <3

Scott Waters never held a gun in his life, he's just a prick who is a car salesman